Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Work have been pretty okay for this 3 days :)
Just that i've gotten sick since monday night, down with flu :(
And this morning down with cough. Now having a damn sexy voice. Damn nice! Hahaha.
And I'm still eating mango now :o

Today supposed to work from 1-10pm but there isn't much customer, which means there will not be much sales, so is being asked to go home as I'm just a temporary staff :(
Since it was only 6+pm, which was still early, so went to AMK to look for Ebel, Meimei, Wanqin, Xinyi, Jiayi at Kbox. They went to sing K without me :( Anw if i went, my singing would be damn niceeeeeeee haha!

After meeting up with them, went to eat at the food court at AMK hub and home-ed.
Took bus 24 home and read a book borrowed from Jingquan which is twilight. There's so many Edward appearing in it lol. From what I've read till now, the story's quite nice though. Haha, no wonder so many people liked it.


Working tomorrow....................